About Kenneth Young Center
Kenneth Young Center is a community-based, 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit organization. Our mission is to “help people feel good, do better, and find solutions.” To achieve our mission, we are a comprehensive provider of mental health and senior citizens’ support services. We provide a variety of assessment, counseling, psychiatric, recovery, and support services for people including (but not limited to):
- Individuals challenged by serious mental disorders, for whom skill training, socialization and advocacy lead to recovery
- Youth seeking to make healthy decisions, overcome depression, and avoid drugs
- Kids in psychiatric crisis, needing immediate assessment
- Families working through difficult transitions
- Individuals immobilized by a life crisis, anxiety or depression
- Elders struggling to stay independent and in their own homes
- People seeking to serve their community through volunteerism
Our service area extends throughout the Chicagoland area with heavy concentration in the Elk Grove and Schaumburg Townships. We serve all people regardless of income and insurances. We also have a wide variety volunteer opportunities and a wonderful resale shop at 1150 S. Roselle Rd. in Schaumburg, IL.
If you or someone you know could benefit from our mental health or senior services, contact us at 847.524.8800. For more information about Kenneth Young Center and our community outreach, please visit http://www.kennethyoung.org.