Have you Heard? We’re Expanding!
We are proud to announce that as of April 2, Kenneth Young Center will be the new provider of youth services to residents of Schaumburg Township.
Our staff are really excited. “We are so pleased to be able to offer the larger array of more integrated, evidence-based approaches to youth services that the Township is looking for,” said Mitch Bruski, our CEO. In addition to the existing counseling services for children and adolescents we already offer here, we can now provide services to:
- Younger children, including early intervention with parents of children birth to three years of age
- Adolescents having difficulty transitioning to adulthood, including assistance with gaining employment and having meaningful roles in their community
- Youth with mental illness in need of psychiatric services and substance abuse treatment
- Bilingual case children and adolescents in need of case management services
- Children and adolescents in Schaumburg Township schools, include individual counseling, assessment, case management, and prevention.
All of these new services mean the creation of several new jobs and the addition of another service-delivery location in the Schaumburg Township Office. Very exciting times around here!
We would love to hear your thoughts on these new services or on our expansion. Please leave your comments or questions.